The 1100th Movement

Let's all head to the tipping point axle and hang ten.

Thursday, April 5, 2007

The Chinese May Not Love Me

John Baker, a British crime writer, posted this , it's a way of testing to see if your site is blocked in China. Apparently The Independent Communitarian is. Why the commie rats. My grandfather was a commie, you'd think they'd give me a pass to the masses, but no, I'm on the purge list. (OR on the test-site's technical difficulties list. In which case my apologies to Beijing.)
Actually if you view my map-counters you'll see Chinese hits, it was because of them that I wondered in the first place. My friend who owns a server says they're probably just hackers. But you never know.

1 comment:

Jerry Prager said...

https://www.vpnmentor.com/tools/test-the-great-china-firewall/