The 1100th Movement

Let's all head to the tipping point axle and hang ten.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

For the Record

To the best of my knowledge I am not related to Dennis Prager, and from everything I've read about/by him I wouldn't want to be, although, heaven knows that if I actually was related to him, I might be a little more long suffering, as it is, his name clogs up my search engines whenever I do a vanity update, and I find that annoying. Maybe it's because I'm Canadian, but I find the parry and thrust of American politics vicious. In fact, I think America is becoming ungovernable. Perhaps it's just the decline of common courtesy over the past twenty years or maybe it's the backlash to the flowering of American fascism during the 'war on terror', but I think Americans hate one another so deeply that their country will eventually tear itself apart and drag Canada into Hell with them. Or at least that's what I think when I stumble upon Dennis Prager and his enemies desecrating one another and the rest of us.

Current Posts!

No comments: